Pursuant to the General Release Agreement signed at the time of registration, your entry-fee is non-refundable and *non-transferable, except as permitted herein. We provide the opportunity to transfer your entry to a family member, friend, or loved one. This only applies to active registrants.
Transfer guidelines are as follows:
- There is a $5 Transfer Fee, to be paid by the new entrant, at the time of registration.
- Transfer Period is April 1 - June 30:
- Period to initiate transfer begins on April 1.
- Transfer must completed no later than June 30 at 11:59 pm ET.
- No other transfers will be permitted after June 30. There are no exceptions.
- Cape Elizabeth residents registered in the 600 entries allocated to Cape Elizabeth residents can only transfer to another Cape Elizabeth resident. Your entry will be cancelled if you violate this rule.
*Non-transferable applies to all registrants and prohibits every registrant from giving his/her bib to a non-registrant without going through the official transfer program.
The first offense of an improper bib transfer outside of the stated transfer period will result in a 2 year ban from the race.
The second offense of an improper transfer outside the stated transfer period will result in a lifetime ban from the race.