2020 Registration – What to Expect
Cape Elizabeth Resident registration for the 2020 TD Beach to Beacon 10K will open at 7 a.m. ET on Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
General Registration will open at 7 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
As in years past, we anticipate significant interest for a spot in the 2020 TDB2B10K race. Please note that we will be using the same Race Roster registration system used last year, the Controlled Queue. Here’s how it’ll work:
- Visit beach2beacon.org the morning of registration where, at approximately 6:45 am, you will see the below screen prompting you to sign in to your Race Roster account, or create a Race Roster account if you don’t already have one.
TIP: To speed up this step, we encourage you to create a Race Roster account now or confirm your account details if you are already registered. Please visit the Race Roster Sign-In Page today. If you need to reset your password, visit Race Roster Password Reset. Be sure to have your log-in credentials handy on March 11 or 12.
- When the queue opens, you will see this:
NOTE: Entering the Waiting Area does not guarantee you a spot in the race, but it will hold your place in the digital/virtual line if/when a spot becomes available.
- Once you click “Enter Waiting Area”, you will see the below screen. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not refresh the page, open multiple tabs, or close the window. You will lose your spot in line if you do any of these actions.
Once you enter the Waiting Room page, you will move through to the registration form, based on your position in the digital/virtual position in line and if spots remain available. This process could take anywhere from 0 – 20 minutes, so patience is needed.
- When a spot becomes available, the following screen will appear:
- Click the “Register Now” button, and you will be taken into the registration form:
TIP: Once you are through the queue, you can take a breath and not rush in entering in your information. We hope you won’t delay though because other hopefuls are just behind you waiting for you to finish. Please enter the requested information carefully to ensure accuracy.
Remember! We encourage you to create a Race Roster account now or confirm your account details if you are already registered. Please visit the Race Roster Sign-In Page today. If you need to reset your password, visit Race Roster Password Reset. Be sure to have your log-in credentials handy on March 11 or 12!