March 17, 2020 | Lori Shelton

TD Beach to Beacon 10K postpones 2020 Sponsor Summit

# # #

To our dear and valued sponsorship partners,

The health and well-being of our community, runners, volunteers and sponsors are of paramount concern as we evaluate and exercise precautions in response to the coronavirus.

In accordance with recent CDC guidance, we and our host partner at Unum have decided to postpone our 2020 Sponsor Summit, which was originally scheduled for May 5, 2020. We will continue to monitor the most recent information and guidance available from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), local public safety and public health officials. If time and circumstances permit, we’ll consider rescheduling the 2020 Sponsor Summit. If circumstances dictate other changes to TDB2B10K-related events, we will make additional announcements as soon as possible.

To stay informed, please sign up for our newsletter through our website, or feel free to reach out to us directly. You can also follow us on our social media channels at Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as we will distribute information through all of those platforms.

For information on the coronavirus please visit,, or To see the state department’s travel advisories, please click here.

– David Backer, President, TD Beach to Beacon 10K

– Angela Best, Vice President and Sponsorship Coordinator, TD Beach to Beacon 10K