Pursuant to the General Release Agreement signed at the time of registration, your entry fee is non-refundable and *non-transferable, except as permitted herein. We provide the opportunity for a properly registered individual to transfer his/her/their entry only under the following conditions.
- Transfer Period is May 1 – June 30:
- Period to initiate transfer begins on May 1
- Transfer must be completed no later than June 30 at 11:59 pm ET
- No other transfers will be permitted after June 30. There are no exceptions.
- Transfer Process – Follow these steps to transfer your registration:
- Go to the Race Roster event registration page and log in
- Click the Transfer Registration button
- Select TRANSFER TO A NEW PARTICIPANT and follow prompts
- There is a $5 Transfer Fee, to be paid by the new entrant, at the time of registration.
- Payment for the transfers and the actual cost of the registration (plus applicable fees), must be done via private arrangements between the transferor and the transferee. Past transfer participants have used cash, check, Paypal, Zelle, etc.
- Cape Elizabeth residents registered in the 600 entries allocated to Cape Elizabeth residents may only transfer to another Cape Elizabeth resident. Your entry will be canceled if you violate this rule.
- *Non-transferable applies to all registrants and prohibits every registrant from giving their bib to a non-registrant without going through the official transfer program.
- The first offense of an improper bib transfer outside of the stated transfer period will result in a 2-year ban from the race.
- The second offense of an improper transfer outside the stated transfer period will result in a lifetime ban from the race.
For questions regarding claiming your registration and initiating a transfer, please reach out to email@example.com